Thursday, December 16, 2010

[Photos+Video] Park Jung Min & IU @ Melon Music

credit to : liezle+alicorn+marvie+bigcrunch.tistory.com


Last night was the Melon Music Award 2010, and fortunately I was on Twitter on the perfect time to know this. After asking for some links (thanks to gobblepop!) I was able to stream the award.
Jung Min made a surprise duet with IU, singing 'Nagging', which is originally a duet of IU and Seul Ong. In this duet, Jung Min and IU exchange their lines, where Iu sang his, he sang IU's.

It's a nice and perfect song actually, and I was so excited seeing Jung Min on stage! But, a few tweeted in Twitter, complaining how he's singing, who's he compared to Seulong. Dun want to raise the fire, so I just let that be gone..

The thing that made me a bit mad is, when it's Jung Min's stage, the live streaming got lagged times, so it's not really a perfect show for me.. T__T I want more..

Then, for about 15 minutes, he posted this photo on his Facebook. And at the same time, he tweeted too.

JungMin0403
오랫만에 무대였는데 방송사고났어요ㅠㅠ 우이잉~~놀란마음 감추고 노래불러서 잘했나몰라여ㅠㅠ 우아앙
It was a performance since a long time but I had a broadcasting accident TT TT Ooiing~~ I hid my shockness and sang the song so I don't know if I have done well TT TT Ooang


Seems like he did a little wrong when he sang. But I didn't notice, as there's lagged time.. But, overall, the stage is nice~^^ Thought SS501 wud make a surprise stage last night, hohoho~ Anyway, anticipating Jung Min's comeback next year.

No comments: