Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Holidays!!


Arghh!!! Finally! It's holiday!! I've been waiting for this moment.. For the first week of the holiday, I attend a Sports Club Course for 4 days.. It's nearly horrible.. well, yeah, whole of the day was full of activities.. I could feel my legs 'loose'.. plus, the camp site were a bit haunted.. Fortunately, I didn't face 'those'.. Then, I spent a week at the hometown, visiting my grandparents. By the way, we have the opportunity to have a picnic at the beach.. although the beach was no-water (ebbed)..


But, sometime I felt rather BORING.. well, there's nothing to do in this holiday, except doing my mom's command-tidy your room!;wash the dishes!;wash the laundry!;-.. Yeah, I know I'm a girl..However, I have to study harder.. Next year, I'll face my second big examination..PMR.. Oh.. I think almost everyone would be so lazy to sit on the table, take a bunch of paperworks and referring books, hold the pen and do all of those.. But, my dad offer a lot of incentive for that.. I'll work harder for that!! Muarghahaha!!

No comments: