Friday, July 3, 2009

...Meeting the star...


Aha.. i remember this.. I got this pic when i went to PWTC last year. That time, he held an autograph session in the MPH booth. Good god i was there, we've been waiting for almost half an hour for his arrival.. WHen he reached the booth, he stands just beside me, greeting my friends and i.. Gee, i dare to vow that he's definitely a tall man! Imagine, i'm 5 ft 5'' and i'm just on his shoulder level!! But, on the time we want to get his autograph, the people-in-charge there said we've to buy his book ( Reaching for the Star) for RM 18 so we'll get the autograph easier. Well, as this is once-in-a-life moment, i pulled out my wallet and took out few nots and hand 'em to the cashier to get the book.. At last! I got his signature on the book and on a big poster of himself! I gave the poster to my friend coz she's been with me when i was struggling with the other crazy fans.. Haha..

This is the book entitled '' Reaching for the Stars''. It was written by his late brother who passed away just a few days before he reached earth. This book will bring you to the deepest feelings in your heart as it was the last tribute from a man to his brother before his life ends. I kinda cryin' when i read this for the first time..

The inner part of the book which he signed on!! Look! There's the signature!! Hehe...! =_=

No comments: