Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Poor Little Kitty~

It's a pretty cold evening as the rain had just poured down several hours ago. My mom and I were in the kitchen, as usual. But then, we heard sounds from a kitten.. (or suppose i say meow?) It lasts for 15 minutes, so my mom decided to take a look. Then, she called me and pointed to a black&white kitten at the ground. The kitten kept wailing. Then i noticed that the kitten is fully wet, as if someone had poured water on it. "Poor kitten!!". Then mom urged me to go and get the kitten to be dried up.

When i approach the little creature, it had stop wailing, but trying to walk, weakly. It was shivering, afraid. I felt so pity, so i hurriedly wrap it in a piece of cloth, safely held in my arms and i took it into my house.

I quickly dried its body with a hair-dryer. It still shivering, and then starts to wails again. My mom made some instant milk, perhaps it was hungry that it would drink. But, it refused.

After i completely dried its body, i wrapped the little kitten in the cloth and send it to the 1st floor where most of cats are usually there. But, the cat-mom didn't come even after 2 hours. So, i decided to ind the new place that the cat-mom had brought its other kittens, not so long then i found it, and i put the poor little kitten in the new place, with the other kittens.

Not a big thing actually, but i felt so happy that i helped that kitten.. Hope it will live longer.. ^^

No comments: