Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Annyeong Osu!!

Lucky Star Christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

Wah.. Long time no story posted.. Annyeong Osu.. once again, here's my Korean-Japan influence..

This is all coz of my little brother.. I sacrificed so much for him! huhu.. I can't use computer too much, as he's the one who kept online playing games, increasing the monthly bills. I dun wanna use much, coz if dad nags about it, then i cud say it's only him plays computer a lot, not me.. *strategy~*

But still, I can't resist to use..

And, because of this, I miss the info about leader sings in Asian Game opening ceremony!! huhu..

At first, I wonder why TS kept tweeting about Asian Game on Twitter. I didn't think further, then just switch my computer off.

Only until TODAY, when my friends told me then I knew about that.

If only I know earlier, I could watch him sings live from the broadcasted one on our TV station..



When I watch this, I thought it's Baek Seung Jo singing.. Wishing Oh Ha Ni would join him. hehe..

His voice is absolutely great! Never heard him sing like this when he's in DSP (not intended to bash~). KeyEast really had done a great job on giving him such chance.

My friend told me to watch the closing ceremony for this Asian Game, who knows there might be some surprise again, as Korea is the nest country, I think that's what she told me..

Aish.. now am also waiting for Bleach episodes to finish. I'm so excited! ^^

The 297th episode is aired today in Japan. Now waiting for the subbed vid on the blogs I subscribed.

And the movie 'Hell Chapter' will be aired 4th December. How I wish I am in Japan right now! Huhu..


Anyway.. school holiday is approaching. Got my results for exams too. Feels like wanna burn all those papers, huhu..

Happy holiday~^^

No comments: