Monday, October 17, 2011

Dear granny..

If only you could still hear me..
I want to say, I really love you who always care for me whenever I visit you at your place..
I always love it how you anticipate us when we said we're going to balik kampung..
I always love the way you call me.. you call me Ra..
I always love it when you asked me to massage your waist and shoulder..
I always love it when you notice I was depressed.

Everytime in the morning I'd hear you talk so loud, waking us up..
busy in the kitchen..
You always turn off the fan in the morning, and them mosquitoes will bit us..
Everytime you nag, I can't stand them all, but that's who you are..
And when you make the traditional bahulu.. it's so tasty..

And, I really want you to do all of those AGAIN..
please, give me the chance to say THANKS for everything.
Give my mom a chance to see you smile again.

Ya Allah.. please, let my granny recover soon.
She's been suffering too much..

No comments: