Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yay!♥

*I went crazy..*

Haha.. I'm so happy for all the wishes I received. You don't know how happy I was reading each of your wishes..^^

With 8TV also singing birthday songs for their 8th ann, I felt like the song is directly addressed to me.. haha!

Sincerely, I appreciate everyone who wished for me. Not bragging, but Yay! I'm 18 yo! haha.. Suddenly I feel matured.. *joking.. that'll never be.*

Today, passed my computer-test (though I've been actually so idiot to wait there after I finished where my mum even went to the car already.. * embarrassed!*)

Notice the way-so-crazy picture above? I think I'm the only Photoscape user who still don't realize there's these objects (i call it stickers) we cud put onto the photos just by using Photoscape! *feels like promoting.* Found out after my brother edited Seungyeon's picture to a monster-that-ultraman-used-to-fight.. lol. asked him "How'd you do that?" he replied.. "You don't know? it's here.." haha.. dumb.

Ah~ as this day passed, I promised to be more like an 18 years old girl.. perhaps.


No comments: