Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Read, Read, Read, and READ!!!


"There are many books on the desk.. the books are widely opened.. The situation is quite cozy and calm.. just a perfect place for...but wait, where is the person who's suppose to sit there and read the books?" xxx said.
"She's blogging.." yyy replied.

Haha.. i sneaked a piece of time from my revisions for this short visit..

I'm actually still in the middle of my trial examination. But, the temptation to switch on my computer and log in to my sites won this situation.. The examination will finish this Friday. And today is Tuesday, so.. gotta work harder.. I just feel kinda frustrated that the examination really makes my head wanna explode.. well, yeah, i'm Miss Night Rider..no wonder.. Oh, the Ramadhan (fasting month) is approaching, and I feel so glad!! But, at the same time I feel rather scared.. The real examination is approaching too..

Okay..okay.. the books are calling me..

See ya...

No comments: