Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All 'bout Today~

I just feel like I want to publish stories 'bout today coz I brought my camera to school today.. But, I don't know so many great events (maybe not so great..) and stories happened today. So, here they are..

First in the morning, we headed to the Staff Room to find Ustazah Zabidah for our folio interview.. (that's the main reason on why I brought camera today..) But then I left the task to Mimi and Bal as I have to duty at the school main gate. And here's the snap.. not bad..
Mimi with Ustazah Zabidah

Then, we all walked to the hall for the co-curriculum assembly.. *sigh*. After the long and 'interesting' speeches, we heard emergency bell rang.. it turned out to be the emergency demonstration only. We headed out of the hall, and we were given speeches again, about fire. But i don't really hears 'em, coz my friends and i are busy capturing various poses of us.. Haha.. I have to bring along my camera coz I don't want to face the risk of being stolen as one of my friend had experienced it once before..
One of their nice pose, plus with the extra boys behind them who suddenly came out from nowhere..

they even pose with the fire-fighter truck..

Then, during PE, we went for a jog outside the school, (at the jogging park), equipped with our meals.. (just like we're going for a picnic..) We're so excited, although the day is almost afternoon, and you can imagine how 'cold' it was..
jogging..jogging..jogging..walk..walk.. (>_<)

Farahanys & Dayah after the jog..

at last!! the picnic! haha..

just done eating.. (the sunlight shone well on Dayah.. natural spotlight..)

Then, we walked back to school.. and we felt hungry again.. haha! We've done so many thing today.. (did we?idk..)During Math, we're so tired even the teacher noticed! Goody he's an understanding teacher, he allowed us to sleep for 15 minutes after he finished teaching..

Actually there's a big story when we went to change to our uniforms in the changing room. But, I better not to published it here.. with that, here's the end of today's Wonderful Day with my Camera.. LOL!!

No comments: