Monday, April 26, 2010

Congratulation, friends!! 축하합니다!!~


Last Wednesday, eleven student of 4 Aktif represent our school for a skit competition (district level) at Kuala Selangor, --including me.. I do the sound-effects stuff, together with my friend.

At the moment we stepped in the hall, we felt anxious.. Plus, when we saw the other school have a lot of props, while we just brought several manila cards, files, laptop and flowers. There are also no place for my friend and I do the skit's sound effects.. (no speaker, no plug.. oh..) Goody my friend brought his laptop, and the MC gave us microphone, as a replacement..

But then, we were the first school to perform that day! We're rushing as fast as we could.. Then, after a little moment, our skit started. But (again..), the microphone didn't working, and so the sound-effects.. I did everything I can with the mic, but it still doesn't work. Tears almost fall on my cheeks, while my partner kept walking back and forth, tensed with the situation..

The skit went on without sound effects (which we prepared nicely-matched with the skit.. that's why I cried when it doesn't work.. luckily the actors manage to act with this problem).. After several minutes of tensed moments, one of my friend (our director!!) told me that the mic's plug on the stage was pulled off. Then my friend asked my other friend (who do the props stuff) to put the plug back on. But, she refuse and force my sound-effect partner to go. Then they start arguing on who should go. I couldn't wait, so I straightly went down and put the plug back on.. problem solved.. =_=..

The skit ends with a perfect sound-effect. We, the crew at the backstage relieved. Then, we took our sit and continue to watch the other school's skits.

After several hours, we went to the main hall for the result. We felt anxious again.. When the 3rd and 2nd place were announced, and none of them were ours, we thought that there's no hope.. But then, when our school were announced as the winner, all of us scream loudly.. even I couldn't believe it! Our main actor also won the 'Best Male Actor' award.. haha.. they'd done a good job..

We felt so happy that we won coz we'd sacrificed our classes (for a week!!) for rehearsals.. and we did the skit on our own, with a little help from our teacher who did changes that made our skit better than before.. a BIG THANKS to Puan Siti Murni for your help.. (sorry for the late appreciation.. please understand that we're seriously busy after the competition..~)

Lastly, do the best for the state level!! We can do it!!!
창구야, 파이팅!!!


No comments: