Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New K-Drama.. 49 Days!^^

Waah~ loving this drama now.. found about it after reading on e-Pop~ Recently aired in Korea, up to 14 episodes now on SBS~ the storyline about the afterlife, pursuing the last chance to stay alive in 49 days, is totally interesting! It's a very different style of the usual K-Drama I used to watch. This got a lot of combined love story, seeking revenge, triangle love, losing the loved one -- ALL in one~ *feels like promoting drinks.. LOL* It's not a drama with all of the sensation pop hallyu stars, ( I mean, singer-to-actor things, tho I love it actually), coz it's portrayed with a line of great actors we used to see in most K-Dramas.. Jo Hyun Jae (Only You; Three Dads One Mum;) Bae Soo Bin (Shining Inheritance), Jung Il Woo (My Fair Lady) and two, new for me, Nam Gyu Ri and Seo Ji Hye.



Plus, this drama got Jung Il Woo! hoho~ I'm holding a big interest onto this boy actually.. keke~ used to watch him in My Fair Lady. But, his character here is totally different, and I like it in here better~!! Love it how he got pissed off when Ji-Hyun interrupting his days as Reaper~

And I totally love it when the Scheduler can sometimes be an idiot like this dummy Ji-Hyun~ aish.. I really like the storyline, it's like a two-sided world, days for Ji-Hyun taking over Yi-Kyung's body, and at night, the real Yi-Kyung goes to work. 


Oh, forgot to mention~ Ji-Hyun is in her quest collecting three genuine tears to prove she deserves to live, as she's in a coma state now, resulting from an accident few days before her wedding to a very bastard man..  hoho.. and Ji-Hyun's gaining more IQ as she's in her host body~

Don't want to be a spoiler, so, I'll stop here.. XD

Ah~ I know.. exam's approaching.. but can't resists this though.. what a cruel fact~ T__T

No comments: