Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heo Young Saeng's [Let It Go] DAEBAK!


Oh~ This week is my mid-year exams, and coz of that, I couldn't watch the MV at 11pm (KST) as I'm dying doing revision.. T_T however, as son as I gets back from school, found my bro's using my computer.. So, kicked him out, sit and search! It's totally DAEBAK! Seriously, with that red hair, that teasing smirks, that wonderful voice~ *melts* I'm sure it's get an award! *yeah!* And, this is going to be my first album to have! *cheers* I've ordered it, and will be having it by the end of this month. Come Saengie, come to me! hoo.. (The words here are seems to be too overreacting, sorry.. coz I'm infected by SaengieViruSS!)


The MV is so great, with raps featured by HyunAh of 4Minute. I thought it's HyunAh who'll be the female featured in the MV~ even in the recording of the raps, HyunAh is recording it without Young Saeng, as he didn't want to have that awkwardness since they didn't really know each other.



Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong came and support him during his performance in MuBank~ aww.. I miss this kinda situation. And it'd be great if all 5 of them could gather like this~ I missed it~ T_T



Oh~ Triple S will be by your side and support you! Triple S worldwide!^^ Fighting, Heo Young Saeng! ^__^

No comments: