Friday, September 3, 2010

Mischievous Kiss Ep 2! ^^

Streaming online for Naughty Kiss last night, for the 2nd episode. Although the vid is stucked, but I can still hear the voices.. Hyun Joong.. I miss that voice..

I even being greedy for watching the drama on two different players at the same time, haha.. TVU's and iMBC's.. When one's buffering, I'll watch the other one.. =_=

Here is the link to watck it on TVU. Need to install the player first.

Here, is the link for iMBC. But, have to register and it takes time for the player to start. (too much ads! >.<)

For the subbed episode, Vikii will have it.

Last night is the episode when Seung Jo taught Hani.. ( and also the scene when she got chased by a naked ajuhssi..) Here's the recap for the 2nd episode.

I'm so happy to watch it.. coz I won't be online for two weeks next week. ( Two weeks!! no internet! I'm doomed! huhu..) Wish someone will upload it on YT.

And I found this. The official MV for G.Na - Kiss Me. Most of the clips, I think is from the 1st and 2nd episode.


It's a very nice song, and beautiful video! And, Hyun Joong also sing for the OST.

How I wished that SS501 will sing the OST.. I believe, the ratings will boost up immediately!^^

A representative in charge of iMBC homepages revealed, ‘The homepage for Playful Kiss received the sharpest increase of visitors compared to the other MBC programs. Aside from Korea, visitors from Japan, China, Malaysia, and South America also graced the homepage.

CINE21, who is in charge of online downloads, expressed, ‘After the broadcast of the first episode, the number of downloads for Playful Kiss was larger than the average downloads for Iris, which had 30% ratings. It looks like the online response is very hot. (credit:http://www.allkpop.com by supermar)


No comments: