Sunday, September 19, 2010

SS501 oppa!!!~ ♥ 보고싶어!!

Lately, have been missing these boys so much! huhu..

Hyun Joong leader is now busy with Playful Kiss..

Jung Min is currently preparing for his solo album..

Hyung Jun is also preparing for his activities in Japan..

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng, still dunno what's their current news. But, apparently they're now improving their tweeting skill! hehe.. *tweet in english please..~*

So.. here's among my fave pics of them.. kyaa!!

HJB : Wah.. I'm so cute!
HJL : No.. hyung's cuter!

HJB : Uh.. hyung, how did you do that?
HJL : ........ *dissolved in 4D world*........
HJB : Look! My muscle.. hehe..
HJL : What's so great with muscles.. look, I'm sexy!
JM : Yah, hyung, I'm the sexy charisma here!
KJ : omo.. what should I show off? o.O
HJL : Young Saeng ah.. you should give some of this cake to our dongsaengs..
YS: ...*stare*..
HJL : What.. are you..
YS : Yes. I want to eat them all! :p

No comments: