Friday, September 17, 2010

Wah!! I'm Back!!!

Hoaah!! After almost two weeks of holiday at my grandparent's, celebrating Eidul Fitri, finally I could sit on my lovely chair here, in front of my computer! hehe..

Well, here, the celebration is quite great! Hehe.. and, I'm super tired after the visiting..


Lot's of things happen since the absence of my computer.. (Lolz..)

First, Saengie made his Twitter account!! Goody my cousin had just bought a broadband, so I'm able to know this news!

But.. the connection is slow.. can't get into Twitter that night! Huhu.. When I knew this, I even shivered, and I can't breathe.. too excited, perhaps.. =_= I even texted my friends.. lols..

Then, Kyu made Twitter account too! Oh.. I'm excited as ever! I think they made TT acc after their visit to USA with Steven Lee.. then, they started to chat with Hyung Jun through Twitter.. so cute!

Later on.. Jung Min also made his Twitter account! And, his Facebook official page and account! So many exciting things.. feel bad I can't enjoy it yet that time..

And, I also missed 3 ep of Playful Kiss, huhu.. As I reached home, my computer is the first thing in my mind, Lolz..


1 comment:

SS501Hanas said...

chukahae..now you're in front of your PC..fighting!!