Saturday, February 12, 2011

Leader at Junsu's Tear of Heaven

Today I got some tweets about him went to Junsu's musical. After almost a month (i guess) without his news, finally he came out~ Surely, uri leader looks so handsome in that stylish attire.

But I got to read some tweets from those who's sort of mad at this news, as there's no news of him watching Hyung Jun's musical. No doubt, for a second I do wonder about that. I know I shouldn't be like that as a true TS, but it's nature, there'll be a voice inside you as the bad side~ huhu..I'm a bit sad when I read them say stuffs like"I hate him now", "how dare him bla..bla..".. I can't say I'm a perfect TS as well as I made mistakes too for the times I become a TS.

I texted my friend for her opinion. Coz I got so many things over my head. Then her words convinced me, and even made me recover my thinking. I know most TS feels as if Leader cares others more than his own group members. But here to say, we're not his close mate that could confirm as if he really abandoned his bandmate (of course not!). Remember, he sacrifices a lot for SS501.

And like Yen4KHJ has posted, this premiere is more like "to see and to be seen". Most of the audience are top stars, including Leader. I believe he's there for work, and also for cheering his friend. He must have solid reason on why he didn't attend maknae's musical. Who knows he maybe went there quitely? That's his style, right? He don't need to make a big fuss when he support his dongsaeng.

Seriously. From the moment after BOF casting, many realized leader has changed. He seems to be less dorky. More to maturity. And I'm sad for that. Not for he's not being himself, but I could feel the loneliness he's having now. He's the first member to start the decision to leave DSP. He's the first one that start his individual activities, without his members by his side. I still remember reading an interview, where Kyu Jong said he saw Hyun Joong used to cry alone as he was depressed back in their early years after debuting.

So that's why, I still believe he's a truly Leader. It's only there seem to be another side of him that he never wants to exposed to other people. And I wish TS won't bash at him without thinking deeply.

Actually I want to write more.. but.. seems this is way too much~ keke..

No comments: