Sunday, February 27, 2011

As a Malaysian Red Crescent (MRC) on the Sports Event 1M1S


Early in the morning, at 6.40 am, we set off to school. Though it's still dark and we could barely see the path we walk on, we just go on, excited to ride the first bus to the stadium. As we arrived, the hostel students were already queuing towards the main gate~ lorh, I'm wondering when did they start to line up.. =,= Then, the first 5 buses arrived. The hostel students firstly rushed to the first 2 buses. I just waited by the side.. let them be.. huhu~ Then, we board the fourth bus, and off to the stadium.

Arrived at the stadium, straightly manage the site for MRC and Civil Defense group. Aish~ the event has not yet started, but we got our first 'victim', fell off the bus while rushing in. Then, as soon as the event started, we split into 3 groups, and were located on the track. I could feel as if my face was burning.. T__T

For the whole day, nonstop, we treat people who were in fatigue and passed out, and also those who were injured. I'm also feeling like I'm the one who was running, coz it's seriously TIRING! But, that's our job and priority. Even we did the treatment with procedures, some of the teachers there weren't able to understand, as they kept commanding us (and I'm feeling like slapping them then run away! >.<) I just kept silent. We're just the helper, not a pro. ugh~

When the sports parade event came, we were just arrived from the mosque. We quickly put our stuffs on our site, then I came to the track to see my little bro as the mascot of Iswara. Lolz.. he's a bird in purple. And I didn't, ever expect he and other team's mascots will dance along with the aerobic team performance. Except for a team's mascot, Persona. Their 'tiger' fainted during the principal's speech... =__=


Then, the sports event came to the end as the day was getting darker. Luckily my mum came, so I don't have to ride the bus. With my two other friends, we went home. Seriously. It's tiring, but a very memorably day, coz I could still feel the pain on my back. And now my face is darker.. T__T huhu~


No comments: