Friday, February 4, 2011

Once again~ Jung Min's corner~^^

So as I'm back into the cyberSSworld, wanna compile these interesting stuffs that i was particularly missed out during my absence~

Yeah, of course it's about my TS' dear boyz~ keke.. Since it's Jung Min peak moments, I'm here posting interesting stuffs of him. He's pretty active right now~

Jung Min appeared to be a guest in Hyung Jun's Music High~ I first found this when my cousin and I went to cyber cafe *so lucky~* I watched the webcast there.. MinJoon is so lovely! hehe.. can't resist that seriously..

MinJoon dance to [Not Alone]~ adorable!! ngee~♥

And then Nora tweeted to me that Jung Min and Han Groo done a hot kiss scene in Star Dance Battle. The show was aired on MBC~ below is the teaser shot.. though it's just a fake action, I really wanna be that girl.. *grr*


Jung Min also appear in King Of Idol~ Here's the one with subs, thanks to cllslam10 for uploading on YT


Found this one too~ the Global Star Match. Jung Min is definitely charismatic with that trot song~ keke..


This one was when he's in Bouquet variety show. Sexy Mal.. sexy dance~ hehe!


Oh, he appeared in Strong Heart too.. this is where the screen put the caption "SS501 disbandment" which made TS angry coz it's a sensitive issue, even Seung Gi, Hodong nor Jung Min mention about disbandment.. but won't post it here~ just the cut~^^


Aw~ 2011 is really the year of SS501~^^ more updates as they're gonna debut as solo this year. Young Saeng will follow up after Jung Min *anticipating!* No matter what, SS501 is the best! Sooner or later, they'll make the fantastic comeback ever! Love Ya~

No comments: