Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Annyeong haseyo!! *hoaahaahaha!*


안녕 하세요.. 오랜만이다.. ^^

it has been a loooooong time I didn't post.. why?
 - Broken PC *coz of my li'l bro* , need to open the pc case, and reinstall everything..    
 - Busy with school stuffs *omo they caught me*
 - Exams *don't mention it*
 - Homeworks *nearly kill me*
 - Restriction from my dad.. *aigoo..*

Haish.. only now i got the time to sit in front of my lovely monitor!! ><

Can't spaz too much about Saengie's solo~ huhu.. but, I bought the album!^^ 


The moment I received my album, I feel like flying!! I know it's just an album, but it means everything to me! That time, my DVD player was broken... my pc was broken.. and my lappy can't play the track.. oh~ it's terrible.. then I decided to listen to it in the car! wahaha.. that's the best moment ever in the car..

And.. my dad exchange his cellphone with mine~ it's Samsung Omnia II.. the one I've been begging for.. almost one year! hoah~ finally, he agreed to exchange.. keke~ so I got many memory to keep my stuffs of kpop! *it's 8GB~*

Speaking about school life.. ugh.. with the upcoming trial exam.. *in August*.. and also some problems we had. Haha.. our batch has been cursed since we started school. I feel like finishing my exams faster, and then get out from this school.. it looks ordinary, but inside, if you're 'CHOSEN' like us, it's pretty scary.. Our batch, is popular among teachers.. not just the goods, but the bads too.. stories spread so fast.. Being in a first ranked class isn't so great you know, when people are expecting alot, but unfortunately we can't give them that much.. 미안해요.. =__=

ah.. that's all I guess.. this can be said as a 'COMEBACK' for me heh? haha.. welcome back, me.. ♥
 "뭐? 그녀는 다시왔다? 컴백? 최고!" *ㅋㅋㅋ..*

No comments: