Sunday, February 19, 2012

추운 아침..

cold morning.. supposed to go practicing my 'L', but it's cold, and it just rained last night.. so the circuit would be absolutely wet.
well, mum's out for kenduri in Pahang, and dad's not home too.. to avoid giving burdens on who'll pick me up on the academy, I decided to just stay home.. =,=


In the evening later, will head to granny's. Going to babysit my dear cousin tomorrow.. haha, i dunno what'll happen, seriously.


boring..~~**

actually, i just wanna post this cute gif of Hoya (credit to the owner of pic) , but it seems weird to just post the pic itself out of sudden. Haha.. so i blabbered a bit about my nothing-special-daily-routine.. cheh..


what's so special about it? 
well.. it's usually Namstar's trademark, throwing the loves to the fan.. 
but seeing Hoya actually DO AEGYO (pouts, epic hand-bent for the love sign, and throwing it full-heartedly)
 it gets 132423x cuter!^^ Definitely 호애기..

No comments: