Sunday, February 19, 2012

뇌구조.. brain structure test! what's on your mind?

Found this website (in Korean..) click here to try~ about the brain structure, well. it doesn't actually brain structure, but more of what are actually in my minds..
As I don't really understand what's been written on the page, I just put my name in the 이름 box.. =,= wrote in Hangul coz it doesn't support English..


and then.. the result..


mwo? impatience? and the nolgungri (놀궁리) i can't search for the meanings, and i got three of them.. haha~ what is it actually? =,= well, at least i got two idols there.. so true.. XD 


but then i saw at the bottom, 

[Create your own brain structure]

So i clicked and made my own! (with help of Google translate of course.. thanks, GT!)




food.. give me food.. i want food.. 

No comments: