Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kpop 2012 comeback~

*pic credit to naver blogger~


Huwaah~ on March we'll have B1A4.. those dorky boys, I wonder if they'll comeback with a more manly style this year? I wished to see them in such image though..

and was it just my eyes that I saw LEE JUN KI there? He's doing comeback? wow~♥ okay he was just released from the army 16th February ago.. keke.. Well, this pretty boy was actually my previous first love.. *shh.. *

On April, there'll be CNBLUE!! aww they gonna rock the stage!^^ I missed them singing korean songs.. haha~ *nonsense..* they're pretty busy in Japan.. Okay honestly, I missed Jonghyun! keke..  Then there's UKISS making a comeback too! Aww.. *somehow.. reminiscing the times when there's Kibum and Xander..*

On May.. jjajang!! Here's our anticipated INFINITE!! there's some correction on Infinite's name, (already corrected by the naver blogger). it's supposed to be 인피니트 (Infinite), not 인피니티 (Infinity?) eish..

The other thing that caught my attention is on June.. there'll be DSP new debuting group. Well, is it the rumoured boy band? Kinda anticipated it though.. a bit.

What's on my mind after I read this? Of course, the sudden call for money.. money.. come to me now.. I need you..

"Money.. money.. money.. I'm chanting for you.. money.."

No comments: