Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Trip To KL..~


On 31st of July, we went to KL to visit the Petrosains. We really had a great time there. Although we kept being scolded and 'chased away' by the guards and workers in the Petronas Twin Tower..

"Excuse me, no camera here, please!"

"Sorry.. don't stand in this escalator area, please.."

"Please move away.."

Oh.. we really hate it.. -.- However, it's good that Petrosains had gave us so much fun! The gondola, the physic section, chemistry stage, dinosour world, outerspace and many more.. We don't even knew it had been two ours that we spent there.






Then, we go to BTS and change our uniforms. The first place to go, the food court! We're so hungry like hell! =_= After our lunch, we straightly headed to the shop which sells kpop stuffs. When we found it, we almost scream just as we found a treasure box.. :p The shop is a bit small, but it has a pile of kpop stuffs! We're there for half an hour.. but, i ended up buying 2 cute SS501 buttons, coz the stuffs there is really, needing so much money, and we've been thinking several times, before we decided to buy buttons for ourselves. Then, my friend called me from the magazine store. E-pop! I straightly go there, and bought the mag. (but, there's none of SS501 in it.. kind of upset though..)

At 5.30, we went home. The people in the bus is so noisy! But, I was too tired, so I slept while my friend on my side played some songs on my phone, 'till i arrived at school..





No comments: