Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teen Top.. new K-boyband..~

Sharq.. she have been affected by k-pop virus! haha.. biased to Teen Top's Niel..

She's the one who introduced me to this band.. At first, she kept talking 'bout Teen Top, which I'd never heard after she watched their debut on Music Bank..

Then, she started to change her FB profile pic, to Teen Top's.. hehe.. totally affected..

Actually, this band is not too bad.. Talented though. Their debut song, Clap, is nice!^^
And, I liked this one, ChangJo, out of the whole group.. he's cute! and, he's dongsaeng, for me coz he is 15.. ( at last, a group that has members younger than me..! )



idk, but my friends told me that I have this one type of taste when I choose my favorite type.. hehe..

And.. Sharq can't stop tagging me TT's pics on FB.. hehe..


No comments: