Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hyung Jun Private Fanmeeting in Malaysia [Teaser]

He's so happy and nervous..
Same like TS here who would be there this 28th Aug.. but not me.. ( I can't go!!!)
He's truly cute, and Choco too! Haha.. wish he'd brought Choco along..
Love his last phrase " Saya chenta kamu, terima kashih..~" hehe.. Super-cute!!!


Hello~~ Kim Hyungjun here~~
Malaysia fans have been well right? It’s been some time~
A day with my fan and friend Choco~~ *hehehe*
Just joking. Anyway, on August 28 at 2pm, at the Kuala Lumpur Convention centre,
finally, I’ll be having my wonderful Msia fanmeeting~~
Keep anticipating much. I’m feeling much nervous too and is shaking,
but I will prepare well to meet all of you, it’ll be nice if we would be together at the same place~~
Will see you in Malaysia~ Saya Canta malaysia~See you in there~
Terima Kasih (thank you)~~
WOO HOO~

Credit:Geneses Dream Entertainment facebook+Text translation from Ode@blogspot+ss501fighting.wordpress.com

No comments: