Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monthly test ended.. =__=

Yay!! after a week, the test is over..

Though it's just a small test, I don't know why some of the papers seems to be so hard for me..

And, the results, I can expect it.. not too well.. haha..

This week, I've been a bit stressed actually..

Aside from the test, can't go to Hyung Jun's fanmeeting, got a lot of assignments, busy managing Suwita, and.. stressed over this one little thing that made me explode.. >.<..

Which is.. when someone, previously never have any passions over what I am obsessed over so much, but then, now in present, they turned out to be the fans too, exaggerating as they knew it better than me.. *nearly burn the monitor when I found out this..* not once, but TWICE!

Huhu.. I can't be greedy, I know. But, I just can't help it.. :P

Well, will get through this frustrating week, with full of determinations.. (Lolz..)


Aw.. Saengie oppa.. miss you a lot.. wish I could see more of this bright smile after this.. hehe.. Won't get stressed anymore then.. haha..~

No comments: