Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ah~ Back to school.. -,-

Tomorow.. is Monday..

Not really like those weeks of boring Monday that I've to spent alone in my house, sitting in front of my computer..

But, it's a fresh beginning for my life as a student! huhu~

When I thought of school.. first thing that comes into mind is.. sport.. Cross-country is the first annual sport that ALL THE STUDENT have to participate.. And I hate it VERY MUCH! For this past 4 years i've been in it, I only got 2 or 3 marks for my sport house. coz I suck at sport..

Then.. second thing that flew into my mind is.. the big examination that awaits me by the end of 2011.. argh!! Nightmare whenever i think about it! huhu..

But still, this year is my fifth year in middle school. So, it feels kinda 'Senior', huhu.. though there's sixth year students above us..

Well.. let's start 2011 with a joyful heart then.. huhu~


But if it's Saengie being my teacher, 2011 wud be my DAEBAK year~^^ ♥

No comments: