Thursday, January 20, 2011

Park Jung Min [not Alone] DAEBAK! ^^


Last night, everyone was anticipating Minnie's single, [Not Alone] including me~^^

Found a leaked video that a friend linked to me, but thinking of it's the leaked video, and the official release is today plus with the very bad connectivity of mine, I canceled to watch the vid last night.

Only when it's 12.00pm KST, it's officially released. Tried to open parkjungmin.net/movie , but can't. Seems like too much people were accessing the page last night. So, I just watch the one that my friend linked me to.

And..

Jung Min is SUPER CHARISMATIC! ^^ The song is very catchy.. with the orchestra, and his charisma made the video so full of charismatic aura.. hehe~


These are my favorite shots~^^



so, GO! GO! Park Jung Min GO!^^
[Not Alone] is DAEBAK!^^

No comments: