Friday, January 7, 2011

안녕 하세요~♥ *smile*

It has been cold lately. And I'm loving it~^^ Even in class, we lower the volume of the fans, and sometimes even turned in off. Coz it feels like having air-cond already~
After a week of school, I think it's very tiring, huhu.. And no class included yet. And I'm thinking hard on how'd I go through this 1 painful year.. *wahh!* Seldom OL too, coz of homeworks and classes.
Just this evening, two of my friends came to my house for ICT study. We manage to study until 1/3 of Ms Access, huu.. It's so hard. I'm even fail at Excel.

I've missed lots of SS news this week, huhu~ now gonna post some new, cute pics of them~^^

This one is from Jung Min's Present Photobook. There's a lot of pic. But this one is my fave..

Try to guess who's these cute child? hehe~ *kkyaa!*

And now.. the hottest pic! huhu~ I LOVE this pic so much! It's his pic from when he was a selca maniac~ This one was tweeted by him, with another pics.

@mystyle1103
태국에서 찍엇던 셀카라는것 밖에..ㅋㅋ 이때만 해도 셀카찍는거 좋아했는데~이젠 귀찮네ㅡㅡ
This is a selca taken when I was in Thailand.. Keke I enjoyed taking selca during that time~ now it's annoying

aw~ cutie!^^ that's Warning outfir. Miss those M!Pick days.. Saengie ah, post more of your selcas.. hehe..

@mystyle1103
캬~~추억의 사진!! 20살 꽃다운 나이였는데ㅡㅡ
Kya~~ photo of memory!! I was flower-like 20 years old then

Wow~ they met NEWS' Koyama~^^
@mystyle1103
마지막으로 일본의 news멤버인 코야마군!!ㅋ말이 안통해서 답답했는데 규종이랑 나를 숙소까지 데려다주고 고마운친구 ㅋ 우리는 이친구의 팬들을 따돌려주고~ㅋㅋ이때가 3년전인가?흠,지금은 연락 안되겠지?!ㅡㅡ
Lastly, Japan NEWS member Koyama!! Ke had language barrier and was frustrating but he's a friend I'm grateful to cos he even sent KyuJong and me back to our dorm ke we shake off this friend's fans~ keke was this 3 years ago? Hmm won't be able to contact him now isn't it?!

This is KyuSaeng's pic. Now they're starting to have more pics, officially along with their activiti promo. Seriously, I thought it was HyunSaeng at first~
Aw.. nothing's cuter than this Tom&Jerry~^^ It's when Jung Min's recording for his [Alone] MV.

This is Leader's cameo from 'Dream High' drama. He's getting lot's of attention now, that's our Leader..^^

That's all for today~^^ Tomorrow got school though it's Saturday, haish.. =,=

No comments: