Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Treats before Monday~♥

Tomorrows Monday~ huhu..

And it'll be more hectic, I believe..

Well, before that, would like to share some new pics of our boys~^^

This is the pic of KyuSaeng in their FM in HK. They look so happy~^^

Kibum tweeted this.. aww~ Choco had grown up~^^ First time I see her was in You Know UKISS show, where she's only 3 weeks then.. ♥

aww~ KyuSaeng's cooking for me.. keke~

Lolz~ I need to look hard when I saw this.. Thought it's SS501 version of Power Rangers~ keke.. [Come from Mars Leader], [Wonderful Voice of YS]. [Great Dancing of KJ].. I wonder what's it with thw other two, Jung Min and Hyung Jun.. keke~

Tweeted by Kyu, I think it's before their concert in HK~ and he tweeted in English quite alot recently~^^

Ah~ sweet treats~^^

No comments: