Friday, March 11, 2011

Exam's finished, holiday comes!^^

wah.. seriously busy these two weeks that I rarely tweet nae?

finished sports event at stadium, a week of busy school days, then a weekend of camp for BTN, followed by the next day, exam!! I cried coz I was too stressed.. =,=

And many new things happened too~ firstly, of course about withdrawal of Kibum and Xander from UKISS.. sob. sob.. i'm still feeling like crying when I'm remembering that. The new members are already shown. AJ and Hoon. Well, still getting used. Can't blame anyone though, I just set in my mind, UKISS is now 9 members, coz Kibum and Xander is forever of UKISS!

And... maknae's hot solo debut!^^ First time I was confused, why he's wearing that skirt-like attire. But, coz he's handsome, it's ok lah!^^ This is also first time I'm saying "wow.. he's handsome!".. not saying he's not handsome before. It's just that he's always the cutest before~ keke..

This one was tweeted by Kibum *miss him!*


2011-03-10 @ 2:03pm
90KKB @MnetMcountdown: twitpic.com/47z7ht Today's M Countdown - Solo-comeback Kim HyungJun's ricecake at M-ca! Also cum M-ca's restructure commemoration, we will eat it gratefully with thanks~ Renewed Kim HyungJun's first stage performance and renewed M-ca! Broadcast at 6pm *credit to liezle*

And this was tweeted by Young Saeng. He tweets a lot lately~^^ lolz.. this is Kyu and Saengie's~ with that funny hairstyle.. keke.. seems like they're having a great time!^^ Kyu with his chopsticks, and Saengie with his blurred face holding onto his phone..


mystyle1103
뭔가 아이돌 같은...ㅋㅋ근데 규종아~이 사진 어디갔나~?
Which Idol would looks like that? Kyu Jong ah~ where was this taken? *credit to Liezle*

ah~ I'm waiting for Saengie's solo!^^

No comments: