Sunday, December 11, 2011

노민우!♥

Blame my busy student life that I didn't have the chance to watch Gumiho earlier, then only now I notice this hot but cute guy!~^^



No Minwoo! Haha.. the second hero from My GF is a Gumiho~ The ex-drummer of The TRAX.. haish.. at first, I didn't like him, coz the main hero is Lee Seunggi, so my eyes were only on him from the first episode. But as the episodes went on, Minwoo climbed up one stairs above Seunggi! keke.. (mian, Seunggi ah~)

My previous conversation with my cousin..

Me : Oh, he (Dongjoo) is so evil! I hate him..Cousin : But he is handsome! Far more handsome than Daewoong.. 
Next day,
Me : Hey, Dongjoo is so handsome!Cousin : He is! More handsome than Daewoong, right?Me : Nope.. Daewoong's still number one! 
The next day,
Me : Hoah! Dongjoo, my oppa is handsome!Cousin : Cheh.. you said you like Daewoong so much! Dongjoo's mine!Me : Nah.. Now Dongjoo's first.. heheh! 


Haha~ sorry dear cousins.. he's not yours alone..

err.. yeah, somehow.. 


No comments: