Sunday, December 11, 2011

하얀 고백♥


This is a very cute and beautiful MV shot in Japan~ The boys were so happy buying Christmas gifts.. I think this is the best gift ever for Inspirits.. ^^

The priceless face expression of Hoya when he held the Bikini postcard, haha~! Sungjong went as the first one appear in this MV.. Sungyeol gave himself (tied with ribbon on his neck) as the christmas present himself, LOL.. Dongwoo who's dissolved in the world of toys~ XD Woohyun with his mischievous looks yet so cute while playing the... mini frying pan? idk~ Sunggyu with his earphone walking followed by kinder kids.. and L who is just smiling enough to melt those girls walking passed him, haha~~

I saw someone posted this video on FB, but that time I'm still at granny's, so only today I could watch it.. So today, watch it to the fullest! ahahaha!! *went crazy already*


p/s : Still looking for the meaning of [크리스마스선물의 주인공은] which appeared at the end of the MV.. Google Translate said "The Christmas gifts' hero" but I sense some inaccuracy.. huhu~ I wish I know Korean..

No comments: