Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raining.. Raining..♥

Currently hooked up with Gumiho (so sad I was only able to watch it now~) so I'm  a little alerted when it's raining.. because;

1. SS501 is greeting me.. (haha! SS501 is my 비 남자!)
2. Miho is crying..

*I know it's nonsense.. but I do love rain~^^*

Just got home after the last day of exam where we quickly leave home to my granny's~ I miss this messy room of mine~ haha! XD If it's not coz I need to send back my textbooks, I might be staying longer away from home~ T_T

And there's possibilities I'll be away to my granny's (of my dad's) AGAIN after November 14.. aish~

These are the factors of why I'm SO OUTDATED of kpop lately.

So right now still thinking.. can I cope for another 2 WEEKS away from home? huhu.. idk~

p/s: currently doing a MASSIVE CLEANING to my messy room. And those piling papers and books. Now I can't even see my floor. Help. (ㅠ.ㅠ)

No comments: