Friday, December 30, 2011

The Power of Anti Fans?


I was somehow came across this Soompi post while the unnoticed [ANTI FANS] word kept hovering my head.


Well, sure have heard a lot about anti-fans, and in Korea, the fans are MORE aggressive. 


Sometimes, I got that unfair thoughts of mine. While I watch fancams of any artists, they tend to just walk while looking down on the floor, no matter how crazy the fans are screaming. I was like "Hey! At least wave or something! Not even smiling?" 


But as I scrolled down reading, and watched the videos tagged, I could now understand why. Well, I don't know that anti-fans were divided into different categories. The serious ones, called SASAENG. (means.. KILL LIVING BEING)






They went beyond the privacy of an idol. Like, videotaping them, and show obsessed love like writing bloody notes.. (it's creepy..)


What caught my attention the most is the picture of Yoseob cleaning scribbles on the wall.

“Keep scribbling away“

Well, we understand that the love to our idols are so.. so.. BIG that we really really want to tell them ourselves "Hey, you know what? I LOVE YOU!" *okay.. that's emphasizing* Will surely do everything *even in a disgusting way* to get our idols' SPECIAL ATTENTION to us.

No wonder if I watch any variety programs, they don't really talk about their private lives too much. I know there are still rumours and gossips on papers and magazine, but I bet it's not as serious as in here.. Because the anti-fans are there. If you slipped something bad about their idols. you're dead.

Talking about the stalking fans, where they didn't even care if they spend $400 on a taxi. Even breaking into idol's dorm. 

Sometimes, while reading this, I've been thinking what is these Idols REAL THOUGHT on his fans? Does it divided into categories too? Like;

My Fans Categories:
The super duper loyal,true and great fans.
The silent fans.
The aggressive and I-need-to-stay-away fans.

And that would be bad, coz each time they went for a walk outside, and someone figured them out, they'd need to differentiate between these three categories..

Somehow I could see the tense of being popular. Fans follow you everywhere. If you wear masks and shades, they's say you have a celebrity disease. If you over-friendly with them, they'd be feeling special, and stalk you more.

I read this somewhere, 

"When an idol said he's not dating, 90% of it is a lie"

Yeah, coz if they didn't, anti-fans will be on the move and straightly haunt those who dared to take their husband-suppose-to-be idol. 


Anti-fans has a seriously, big part in Idol's life. Even I as the just-mild-crazy fan feels bad for them. No wonder suicide case kept increasing in Korea.. aish, anti-fans, just mind your own life lah..

Or, I don't know if this is the price of being popular? *shrugs*

No comments: