Monday, October 11, 2010

Another meeting with the Killer-Papers!

Ah~ though I'm having my 5 days off-school.. can't stay home at peace, coz the exams is waving to me from far..

Exam : "just one more week, I'll be there.. Prepare ya self! Muarghahaha~"
Me : "NOOOOOOooooo!!!~"

This is, I think the scariest exam for my year. 10 subjects.. lots of formulas.. lots of calculating, lots of memorising, lots of writing (which sure would break my hands). I'm not the type who's super-smart like Baek Seungjo, but not as bad as Oh Hani I guess (ah.. not my life rolls around Playful Kiss~ Lolz.) I'm the type who will be the NIGHT-rider.. studying the night before the exams.. that's why I suffer so much.. Lolz~ just can't help it..

And I guess it'll takes for 3 weeks to finish! Yay~ I"m doomed~

Just now revising for a subject (just half of it) and my brain is full.. don't know where to put another subjects..

It's easy if I have USB port on my head.. I'd rather type everything for the exam, save it in Exterbal hard disk etc, and bring it during exam than memorizing 'dyingly'..

Well.. success is not a simple thing.. guess I need to double-up my work starting now, before that evil,white, plain, organized alphabets, with blanks provided paper beats me..

If Oh Hani has Baek Seungjo to teach her till he got tired and slept on the desk, i'd like to have Young Saeng as my tutor, who would sleep this cute..~ *slaps on face* dang~ wake up.. go study now lorh..

Jjang for myself! See you.. Saengie... ^^

No comments: