Sunday, October 3, 2010

SS501.. Wings of the World..

I was just browsing for some SS501 videos on Youtube..

But, I felt like I wanna watch Wings of the World's live, so I searched some, and I found this video..


It's definitely a very touching, beautiful fan-made video.

It contains pics and clips from their very first debut, the moments they shared their tears, the moments they shared their laughs, they shared their nervous heartbeats on their very first stage, they cried of their success, that brotherly hugs, and of course, the never-ending thanks to Triple S.

I can't stop crying soon as I listened to the song of the vid.

Wings of the World, match them well.. This song is Young Saeng and Kyu Jong's favorite, because of the feelings in this song.

From what I read, the boys even cried during Seoul Persona Encore Concert, when this vid was played on the concert.

Though I was not there when it was their first day holding the mics, but I promise, I'll be with them FOREVER. Because, this love is too beautiful, too precious to let go even for a second.

Lastly, SS501, jjang! 사랑해!

.~우리+SS501=행복~

No comments: