Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~TS miss you, SS501!~

Just can't stop posting on how I miss the boys so much right now..

After I watched the previous SS501's Wings of the World fan-made vid, i can't get that emotional meaningful song out of my head. It's obvious that I missed them, hehe..

I know, they are working hard to pursue their dreams now, that they are working on their solo activities. Many said that they are going to separate or whatever words that persist. But, my heart strongly insists that they will FOREVER be the wonderful SS501, united for ETERNITY. I believe, TS is always in their heart.

I'll always be the loyal fan for them, along with the other TS. Although I was not there when it's their very own first stage, performing their hard works, I promise that I'll be there for them FOREVER.

Won't lose any single faith of ours for them, even in a second. Because the laughs, tears, warmth, chants, victories, loves and trusts that we shared altogether is too PRECIOUS.. to BEAUTIFUL to let go.

We, GREEN PEAS in this harmonious GREEN FAMILY, will be you sea of GREEN WAVE, your sky of GREEN STARS just for you, SS501.. ^^

"I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it"
--Wings of the World--

No comments: