Sunday, October 31, 2010

New little cousin!^^ And the story~~

Just got back from grandma's, visiting my aunt who got new baby.. She's cute! ^^

We also stay for a night there, as my mum follow her husband to the hospital to hold the baby in the car.


When her mum arrived, Anis, the sis was very excited. She kept tagging beside her sister, saying "I'm your sister! Do you love me?" So cute!^^ She even sings her to sleep, lay beside her, and kept telling her mom "I love you, mom!". I just smiled at her actions, as I adore along that cute little baby.

That night, Anis wanted to play with her sister, but as I noticed the baby needs to sleep, and my aunt seems to be exhausted, I picked Anis away and played with her instead of her disturbing her sister.

Later then, I go to sleep. After a few hours later, I heard Anis crying downstairs, where they sleep. She cried, "Mom, I hate you! Hua~" and cried again. It lasts until 2 am. I, of course can't sleep. Even my mum and my grandma went downstairs to look what's the matter. I was so sleepy, that I just stay on my bed place.

That morning, I asked my mum, what's that all about last night. She said, Anis wants to cuddle with her mom, as she usually did before and play with her sis. But, her mom refused as my aunt is still in pain. Then I see what's the problem.

And my mom kept recalling like how I used to act when I first got my little brother.

Previously, I was 5 years old when I got my little brother. Mom said, I seems like I hate him so much, that I never cuddles with him, nor saying "I love you" to him. I even got emotional, and so sensitived coz my mom have this little brother as her priority more than me.. (Lolz.. I think that's how every young elders would act). I scissors the house's curtain, bed cloth, and even my little brother's pillow that I nearly cut his ears.. (but that time, who cares?) I was in my rebellion time. I always said mom doesn't love me anymore, and even wanted to run away from house. I can feel that even until now, that 'isolated' feeling coz sometimes it DID happen. Lolz~

When Anis got her new sister, reminds me of those days, huhu.

But well, it's good I don't have other younger siblings (L0lz?). This one is enough.. He even said before, when he was 5 yrs old, that he'll kill the baby if there's one out. Scarier than me.. resembles me so much then..

No comments: