Friday, December 17, 2010

All in one~^^

Today, it's pretty cloudy. Could barely see Mr. Sun. And I'm enjoying it~ keke..

Well, last night was a very great time in Twitter. Coz Young Saeng tweeted a lot last night, telling that he's currently in Phillipine. Never seen him tweeted that much though~ Then, Kyu also tweeted. After that it's confirmed they're in Phil, and will head back to Korea on this Saturday.

Young Saeng even tweeted in English last night!^^ I was so happy that he did it..

2010-12-16 @ 11:40pm
mystyle1103
Still not enough to learn English.. 이거맞나?ㅠㅠ번역한거라..ㅋㅋ English studying fighting!!!
Still not enough to learn English.. Is this correct? ㅠㅠ Have to translate.. keke English studying fighting!!!

Here's the pic that he posted on Twitter.


2010-12-17 @ 11:56am
우리는 곧 한국으로 돌아갑니다..^^ !!
2kjdream We are returning back to Korea soon..^^!!

While I was in Twitter too, I found the reason of why Jung Min unfollow Baby on Twitter.. it's a pretty childish reason, Lol~

2010-12-16 @ 10:56pm
JungMin0403 @HyungJun87
확인해바바~~~^^나 10만 이벤트 응모하려고 언팔로우했다 팔로우했다 그랬으니까!!^^나 당첨된것같애!^^*
Wanna check~~~^^ In order to enter for the 100,000 follower event, I unfollowed then followed you back!!^^ I think I will win!^^*

Hyung Jun did a promise to give prize to his 100 000th follower, (the prize as what I remember is related to his Cafe-In musical). And Jung Min even thought he won, hehe.. nice Tom & jerry..~

Meanwhile, On 14-Dec, Kim HyunJoong was at Tokyo Dome for charity event"Message! To Asia", and had a short interview time with reporter from Korea at a late hour after ending the event. Ambitions in the future as a Hallyu Star, desire to be both singer and actor, Kim HyunJoong said frankly on his thoughts about being called as 'The 2nd Bae YongJoon'.

"I don't feel upset when being called as that. I think that it is a compliment this way because 'Yon-sama' has an extreme influence on culture. I wish to become even just half as good as him. My weapon is to be able to act, dance and sing, so I think I will be something, be it 'The 2nd Yon-sama' or 'The 1st Kim HyunJoong'."

Seriously, when he stands beside Bae Young Jun, I could barely differentiate which one is which, without looking properly coz they both resembles a lot..
Oh, and seems like it's today that he'll be in Hong Kong for Yahoo! Buzz Award.. He did win 3 prizes, and even the main prize! Ah.. I wanna vote in to before, but the deadline was when I'm still in my granny's.. T__T

Haish.. I still think that leader should make a Twitter account now.. ㅅ_ㅅ


main source : (credit to liezle@blogspot)

No comments: