Thursday, December 16, 2010

Help~~ ㅠ.ㅠ

Ok... my hands are now both swollen, red, and the most important is, ITCHY!

It started yesterday, first with a tiny dot on my finger. Then, it got worst. My hands started to swollen, as an inflated balloon. Thought it'd be better after I put some hot water on it.

But, that night, it got worst. Plus, even my feet are experiencing the same condition. Can't sleep coz it feels like my hands are burning. Whenever I scratch them, it'll left a very painful feeling, so I try hard to resist scratching.

This morning, still itchy. And my hands was like two times larger than usual.. huhu.. browse some info on the net, and found something that may answer my confusion. Perhaps I'm experiencing allergy. But allergy to what?

Asked my mom. Then she said "Perhaps coz you touch the bananas yesterday. That banana got something white powder on it. Maybe you're allergy to that"

Okay.. case closed. Now waiting for my hands to regain it's original size.

PS : still in pain when typing this, coz it's even hard for me to close my hands.. ㅠ_ㅠ

No comments: