Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay! Finally!^^

So bored today, so started drawing anime. Bought Motomi Kyousuke's Penguin Prince yesterday, ah.. thought Beast Master will be there, but not yet..

And, today for the first time I manage to draw a male anime! Dying with the hair.. with Kyousuke san's manga as reference, I draw these.

I always suck at drawing male.. coz it will looks just like the girl character I always draw.. Well, thanks to Motomi Kyousuke san once again!^^

The above is the edited version. At the same time, I wanna improve my GIMP skill too.. =,= Below is the original one. Took me 1 hour to draw just these two..

I love the boy anime with charming eyes, waving hairs, tough body.. But, seems like I can only draw to this level for now.. T_T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

every thing is great, except for the eyes. learn to draw more recent eye types, and it will transform your drawings, i promise.