Thursday, December 9, 2010

안녕 하세요!~♥

Oh.. Have been a week that I came back home from granny's.. but only now I post here.. keke~

Almost die coz can't connect to the net for two weeks, as my cousin's BB is broken.. T__T

And I'm truly missing the boys during that time..

Jung Min is releasing his album, and I've seen his [Not Alone] MV teaser. So charming!

Then, Leader Kim Hyun Joong came to Malaysia for TFS (The Face Shop) promo, in Pavilion and Sunway Piramid. I'm feeling so bad I couldn't be there.. Only if Pavilion is nearby, then I could be there. He also film for a cameo for drama Dream High, as the role of the Top Hallyu Star.


KyuSaeng also started to do promotion and FMs under B2M management. Have seen a few pics of the FM, and Saengie seems so namja now!^^ (still missing that chubby shy badboy though..)

Read over Kyu's sweet tweet, and he recently post some pics he doodling with snows on the ground. Seems like it's heavily snowing there.. *envy*

현.영.규.말.쭌. Luv (Hyun.Young.Kyu.Mal.JJoon.Luv) He must missing SS501 so much..^^


And Baby Joonie is currently working for his Musical, Cafe-in. Ah~ missing this dorky little maknae too..

This morning, is actually the Twitter Interview for Hyung Jun via his Twitter. It starts at 11 am KST (10 am here). Seriously, i forgot about that.. here's one of his pic from the interview. He seems so happy~^^

credit to Liezle@My Cozy Li'l Corner

It's okay though, still have tomorrow, Jung Min's Twitter interview, starts at 2pm KST (1pm). Will sure join them!!! (anticipating!) Wonder if Saengie and Kyu will have the time for Twitter Interview too..^^

Watched the video of Jung Min at Narsha's Volume Up, where Hyung Jun called, and pretend he's not HJB.. Haha, I can see JM's face like "cheh, as if i dunno you're Joonie" .. but he still pretend he didn't know him.. so sweet of them.. ♥


No comments: