Thursday, December 9, 2010

Worth to watch! ~♥

These videos really cracked me up. I always browsing on YouTube late at night, when my family all have gone to their dreamland. So I've to cover my laughs, 'till my belly hurts. Sometimes mom will show up, saying "are you choking or what?" huhu.. kpop virus, mom..~

Entertainment Wide, with SS501
Though this is when they're promoting Deja Vu, it still feels fresh. I miss their dorkiness like in this program.. T__T It's so cute when they play the games where who get mads of the topic the other members are throwing at, he'll be eliminated. And they're seriously cute in here!

SS501 Kim Kyu Hong Manwon Happiness

Really love this one. Have been wanting to watch this before, but can't find the subbed one coz YT deleted them. Kyu Jong is definitely the NICEST guy! Many people in this show praising him for being so kind. In this show, he can't eat unless it's the leftover or he has to pay. There's once when Hyung Jun is his helper, means he can't eat too. But, coz Kyu is kind, he later called Baby to eat the leftovers, while he lay down at the corner.. So sweet!

Shin PD with UKISS
Superb! Infinity stars for this show. I really laugh hard when watching this. The painful punishment, the spraying games, the unique character of UKISS made this show wonderful. They're never covering themselves. And Kiseop.. really made me fell off the chair.. laughing..

Infinity Girls : Kidnapping UKISS
This is about the 6 woman entertainers divided in group to kidnap UKISS member, where those who got the most members win. So cute to see the confusion between the members on who to follow, Hyunyoung's team or Jihye's team.. (I kept supporting Hyunyoung, dunno why~) All the pranks to get them really made me ROFL..

Shin PD with Super Junior and MBLAQ
Looks like this Shin PD show is a great show, never fails to make me hurt my tummy from laughing. This time, it's Suju+MBLAQ.. The game with that sleeping bag is truly unpredictable.. poor Kyuhyun who looks very tired..^^ Firstly I want to support Cheondung's team, but when I see Yesung, I switched.. hehe..


No comments: