Friday, September 23, 2011

Cute Little Chicky..


My dad catch 3 of them when we went to grandma's last Monday~ haha..
I said "No dad.. just let them live here.. aish"
But he ignores me.. huhu..

But now, I think this chicks are cute though! They're tame, and didn't ran away when I touch them..
*Then catch my hands instead!*

Ah.. this reminds me of our dear little bird ( idk what bird it is.. my dad found it..) we raised last two years. Named Chiki.. (haha!)
But seriously.. Chiki is so tame! It even bath on our bathroom sink.. And when you put it on the floor, it'll follow you walk.. by walking instead of flying~ ah, cute. Now the bird is gone~  T_T

Although at first, they're chirping loudly like mad I felt like frying them in a pan.. =__=

But, the chicks we got, one of them died already~ aish..


No comments: