Monday, September 26, 2011

[vidSpam] B2ST reveals MV for 'I Like You The Best', the sequence from 'Beautiful' MV.



Wah~ read this on Twitter after AKP tweets.. I thought it's a new song,
but it turned out this is the sequence MV after 'Beautiful..

I watched this MV on Youtube from a fancam who record the video when they played it on one of their concerts..
I didn't know it took a long time for them to put this video officially~
Well.. this video is not bad~

And I was somehow feeling good that girl (na Eun from A Pink) didn't end up with Junhyung.. coz I hate her sudden action of breaking with Junhyung when he broke his arm (I dun really understand WHY they broke up). Gikwang is not bad -nerd and innocent- in this MV.. so yeah, matched with this girl.. No worry, Junhyung, you can contact Hara again though you two aren't together anymore.. *jjk* XD

p/s : It's just feel great to see Yoseob acts like he's older than Gikwang.. kekeke..

No comments: