Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hongki's new drama~ Noriko Goes to Seoul!





Click the image for descriptions about the drama~~

I saw this poster, then I noticed it's Hongki! *I'm too outdated.. dat's why..*

Actually, from the synopsis I read, I have the hunch that this drama is somewhat similar to Love Song In August, with Park Jung Min as the actor..

and yeah, the storyline too.. Jung Min as kpop star met a housewife, and develop the feelings in between. Same goes to Hongki's character and Takashima's (she's a housewife who got lung cancer).. just Hongki is not a star yet..

Huhu~~ I know this will be a great drama.. But I'm hoping, crossed-finger, that Noriko and Minha just be besties. No romance, please. I suffered from Jung Min's Love Song in August. (still haven't watch it yet). Not that I have something against this type of storyline (more to love story).. But I'm sick of love story with an older women. At least, I could accept that. But, a married-already woman is a bit... *sigh*

I'll put this drama in my drama-to-watch-after-my-war-ends list..

No comments: