Sunday, September 25, 2011

Korean Music Wave 2011

It was last night..
And I wasn't there!  T___T


Haish.. there's Park Jung Min. I'm sure his Not Alone stage was DAEBAK! I really wanted to see his charm again.. haha..~ His greeting is in Korean, and so cute! *though I sensed he's lonely when he clapped alone.. I want to clap with him! You're Not Alone. Minnie!*


And FT Island's greeting is super cute too! I noticed their English greeting script are the same.. huhu~ Here, it's Jaejin who's talking. I think they aren't giving it to Hongki, as for what happened when he's the one who need to talk in English for promo-vid (idk, for MTV i guess?) which took uncountable takes.. XD and the way he sways and waves.. CUTE!

Hongki did tweeted something after he arrived..


Based on Google Translate, "No spirit for arrival in Malaysia"? I dunno.. GT's translates is sometimes too weird.. =,= gonna search for the exact meaning later..

Teen Top was here too.. L.Joe is the one talking.. And Ricky, he's super excited~ Lol.. I can't help but to envy Chunji's beautiful face.. he's shining at the side.. huhu~


and here's some photos they tweeted on their official Twitter account..


Last but not least.. UKISS!^^ Kevin and Dongho are the main host last night~ Dongho greeted in Mandarin, and Soohyun was like "wow" at him.. keke~ Baby Dongho is smart!^^


And here's the selcas taken by Dongho and Kiseop.. seriously, Kiseop is definitely the ultimate 울짱!


No comments: