Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's the WEEKS of WAR... *rawr..*

Haha.. the rawr.. *what??*

Know why it's a war?

Haitz.. this months, despite of a Raya month, it's a WAR month for me. Maybe, not just me, but also for those who studied last minutes and only gets prepared when the next day is the exam, LIKE ME.. (T_T)

Still, have one paper I didn't took due to my killer-gastric which came at the wrong time! huhu.. And I'm trying hard to keep my head FREE FROM ANY CLUE of that paper, so people won't accuse me from cheating my exam paper.. it's hard, you know.. the temptations.. T_T

And.. I'm the 'mother' in the house during my mom's absence here.. so yeah, half-crazy enough to weep for two days straight, suffering my gastric and my mad thoughts of exams.. T__T

Also, I suffered a lot thinking about this stuff.. I don't know what's and where's my wrong, but someone didn't allow me to repeat my paper (the day I got gastric). And I was so... feeling like stabbing that person crying..

With my very naive+sometimes too dumb+sometimes too kind+always lazy little dongsaeng in the house, argh!! Michyeoseo!!

Huhu.. don't speak about if the exam papers are hard or ok with me.. coz they 'killed' me already..

----->ah.. a very infected minded girl wrote this..<-------


No comments: