Sunday, September 18, 2011

Huaaaaargh!

Tragic post title..
I know.. tomorrow is Biology.. and I'd just read 30% of Bio..
But I'm too stressed to read *I'm sure to die for the 2nd time tomorrow..*
Aish..

And those people under my floor is karaoke-ing like UGH!! *grr..*
Even the place I'm sitting on now is vibrating and all!

So I sit here for awhile before continue revising.. (can't wait for this trial to end!!)

and..
Found out Young Saeng's releasing his 1st Solo Story DVD!!!! (huarghh!!)
That's why I'm making a tragis post!!

I WANT THIS DVD!!

Just took a peek at YesAsia, and guess what? It costs RM150!! huhu.. I only have a half of that price..
Mum and dad sure will chock me if they know I'm going to spend such money on this..
But I really want it..
Will be released by the end of September..

What should I do to earn the money? huhu.. T___T help me... (who?)

Aish.. I won't sleep well thinking of this..

Saengie ah.. come and give this free to me please.. (not even in your dream.. sheesh..)

No comments: